- 3⁄4cup milk
- 1⁄2cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4cup finely chopped onion
- 2teaspoons parsley
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon ground sage
- 1teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 2teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4cup catsup
- 2teaspoons brown sugar
- 1teaspoon dry mustard or 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
DirectionsCombine eggs, milk, and Worcestershire.
Stir in crumbs, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, sage, chili powder, and garlic powder.
Add beef and mix well using wet hands; place in a 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Bake in a 350F oven for 1 1/4 hours; drain off any excess fat.
Mix together catchup, brown sugar, and mustard; spread over meat and return to oven for 10 minutes.