All about life of Dani Divine



Dani Divine is a London, England-based fetish and alternative model. She is also a professional cage dancer and fire performer. She has performed at fetish events such as Torture Garden, London Fetish Weekend, and the Festival of Sins.

Interviews with Dani Divine :




















-When were you born and where?

Dani Divine: I was born in London on the 29th of August, 1990.

- Where are you currently located?

Dani Divine: I still live in London. I don’t think I could ever live anywhere else even though I do like to travel!

- What was the first magazine that you came across that made you want to become a model? If not a magazine, what inspired you?

Dani Divine: I discovered Bizarre Magazine during my early teens. I always thought the models looked amazing and found their styling very inspirational, especially the latex.










- How did you get started in fashion/fetish modeling?

Dani Divine: I started off by doing photoshoots with photographers just for fun! I couldn’t have been more surprised when a few months later I won the competition for Bizarre Mag’s Ultra Vixen winner of the year! It opened up a lot of doors for me, I was very lucky to have my first mag cover with them when I’d just turned 18.

- What do you think makes a model stand apart from others?

Dani Divine: Having a really striking and unique look is the most important, but also having charisma and knowing how to work it!

- From a model’s perspective, what do you think is the most important aspect of a photo?

Dani Divine: I think it could be anything that will stop the viewer from flicking past it by grabbing their attention! It could be the pose, the sensuality, the lighting, a prop, the colours. A picture tells a million words and the possibilities are endless.

- Apart from photoshoots, have you done many catwalks?

Dani Divine: I started doing catwalks at the very beginning of my career; I’ve catwalked regularly at some of the best fetish events in London such as Torture Garden and London Fetish Weekend. I’ve also done some international shows this year such as Dominatrix in Amderstam, New Rock Boots in France and the German Fetish Ball.

- What are your measurements?

 

Dani Divine: 34-25-35. I’m probably most famous for my behind, which is a whole 10 inches bigger than my waist!

- What is your shoe size?

Dani Divine: UK 4.

- Clothing wise, what are your fetishes and why?

Dani Divine: I can never get enough of latex. I love the feel of it on my skin and on other people, especially when it’s lubed up! Combined with high heels, I can take over the world.

- What type of music do you listen to?

Dani Divine: I’m a big fan of rock and metal, anything from the classics to heavy and loud! Some of my favourite artists are Rob Zombie, Judas Priest, Ghost, ACDC and Type O Negative.

- Besides modeling, what do you like to do for fun?

Dani Divine: I love going to gigs and festivals, and often plan my shoots around them! I travel a lot, I see my life as one big adventure and admittedly I love to party. I do however appreciate cosy nights in with a movie from time to time.

- Do you have any other upcoming projects or events you would like to mention?

Dani Divine: I’m a performer as well as a model, and I’ve recently joined fire group Pyrohex! My debut performance is TBA, so stay tuned! |



-What can you say about your diet

Dani Divine: I don't get offended anymore by comments about my weight. Here's me a few years ago but I was pretty fucking miserable and lived on an alcohol diet. I'm in a much better place now, happy and healthy and doing what I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment